Before the visit
Despite the fact that the Mirakulum Park is liberal to many activities, we would like to really ask you to keep following bans: forbidden entry with animals, forbidden entry with bicycles, scooters and push bikes, forbidden smoking outside of zones for smokers.
- The Park is opened from 10:00 to 18:00
- April – opened on weekends and public holidays
- May – opened daily apart with the exception of Mondays
- June, July, August – opened daily
- September – opened daily apart with the exception of Mondays
- October – opened on weekends and public holidays
- The entrance fee is for the whole day
- The entrance fee shall be paid by all persons, who are 90 cm tall and more
- No more than 2 adults are allowed to enter with the family ticket
- The entrance fee for a person taller than 90 cm is 210 CZK
- The family ticket for 3 persons is 540 CZK
- The family ticket for 4 person is 720 CZK and each additional child for 140 CZK
- The season ticket for 900 CZK
- Disabled persons and children’s homes for free
- Seniors older than 60 years have free entrance each Friday
- We accept only cash in the whole Mirakulum Park (ATM is available)
How can you find us
Mirakulum Park, Topolová 629, Milovice, Nymburk, Czech Republiv (GPS: 50°14’17.365″N, 14°51’36.189″E)
- By train to the Milovice station and then bus no. 432 to the Mirakulum station – available daily
- By bus, Milovice is included in the PID (Prague Integrated Transport) – singe ticket, the bus line 432 (available daily) to the Milovice station is fully integrated with the schedule of the ČD
- On bike – cyclists are welcome
What to take with you
- Cash – you cannot by a card in the Mirakulum Park (ATM is available)
- Flashlight to underground corridors
- Sports clothes and shoes for yourselves and children, swimsuits (swimming diapers for small children)
- Spare clothes for children
- Blanket or other thing for a picnic
- We offer a variety of refreshments in the Park, however you are allowed to bring your own food and drinks
- Baby carriage for the sleeping after lunch
- Pick up hand bands for your children at the entrance and you shall write your phone number on them. If your child will be lost, we can find you quickly.
The Mirakulum Park offers many stands with different types of refreshments – the wide selection of food and drinks. Ready meals, Pizzeria, Fish restaurant, Sweet shop, Hotdog, Fast food, Coffee bar, soft serve ice cream and others.
Train ride and Infantry combat vehicle (“BVP”)
Next to the Park is located the Tank training ground Milovice. Train rides and rides in an infantry combat vehicle are paid separately. You can find more information HERE.
Accommodation in the surroundings
Unfortunately, the Mirakulum Park does not provide any accommodation. However, you can find the sufficient amount of hotels and guest houses around the Park.
Visit with an assistance dog must be negotiated in advance on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank you for the understanding of our effort to ensure clean and safe environment for the smallest visitors.
In the Mirakulum Park is always present a professional medic. You can recognize such medic because of the typical yellow vest. You can call them on the phone number +420 734 255 023.